Sunday, December 28, 2008

New Etsy!

So recently I've been a crafty jeweler. I've been making jewelry and selling it on my new Etsy shop in conjunction with my crochet Etsy. MissPegasusJewelry is where you can see some of my new creations.
Been on break from school and I just accepted a new job offer where I won't be miserable all day. No one should have to dread going to work, it's like torture. I've just been coming home and hiding in my room most of the time trying to escape the outside 'Holiday' torture. It was absolutely ridiculous. I'll never do it again. Never. I was in tears on Christmas Eve; after yelling at customers about cutting in line and a million people trying to get my attention at once because their problem was much more serious than the person I was currently helping. It is ridiculous. I will never go back. Ever.

No comments: